- Design workouts for swim team participants;
- Serve on the Shenandoah Valley Swim League board as a liaison for Sherando and/or Clearbrook Swim Teams;
- Set up meet schedule in conjunction with the Shenandoah Valley Swim League for Sherando and/or Clearbrook Swim Teams;
- Supervise swim team practices, workouts and meets;
- Understand and implement the emergency plan;
- Enforce pool and park rules and regulations as it pertains to swim team participants;
- Report any problems/disturbances to immediate supervisor on duty;
- Be punctual and prepared to begin as scheduled; and,
- Serve as a liaison between Frederick County Parks and Recreation and the general public.
Education and Experience:
- Must be 18 years of age at time of application;
- Previous coaching experience preferred;
- Current certification in American Red Cross Basic Lifeguarding preferred but not required; and,
- Current certification in Standard First Aid and CPR preferred but not required.