Arch Amenities Group the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Swim Team Coach. The Assistant Swim Team Coach is responsible for providing quality coaching/ instruction for the swim team.
- Ensures the “Arch Amenities Group Experience” for residents and guest by maintaining the standards set in Arch Amenities Group Basics to Excellence (BTE), Arch Amenities Group Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and Arch Amenities Group Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of the facility and Arch Amenities Group.
- Oversees the technical training of all swim team members at each level of ability to include preparing the team for swim meets and working with the participants on proper stroke introduction and development.
- Meets regularly with all assistant coaches. Creates a schedule for all assistant coaches to ensure proper practice and meet coverage. Educates and mentors all assistant coaches.
- Develops and implements regular communication with parents to include a parent meeting at the beginning of the season, weekly communications and advanced notice of meet entries.
- Must be certified in American Red Cross Coaches Safety Training, First Aid and CPR or equivalent.
- Should have 3 years experience coaching summer league team or 2 years coaching a winter team.
- ASCA certification Level 2 or greater recommended.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude toward job, team and facility.
- Maintain professionalism and confidence and can tactfully communicate with parents.
- Demonstrate a genuine love and care for children; is a positive role model.
- Demonstrate the ability to cooperate and work with others.
- Demonstrate consistent integrity, dependability, responsibility and be able to meet deadlines.
- Possess effective verbal/written communication and expression.