- Develop and conduct daily practices based on a written training regiment.
- Promote the growth and development for the Carol Stream Park District Swim Team.
- Set training regiment for the Assistant Coaches and oversee implementation.
- Instruction of swimming skills needed for team participation.
- Assist in hiring of all assistant swim coaches.
- Train and supervise all assistant swim coaches.
- Work with parent committee and Aquatic Supervisor to schedule and setup swim meets scheduled on Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings. Prepare meet line-ups.
- 3-5 years of experience as a swim coach; head coach experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Personal maturity and ability to work independently.
- First Aid/CPR/AED from an accredited provider (or ability to obtain).
- Must successfully pass a background check.
- Minimum Age: 18.