- Interested in working with students to develop team spirit.
- Relates well with students – has good rapport with kids.
- Past swimming experience.
- Knowledge of swimming events.
- Current First Aid and CPR certification.
- Become NFHS certified.
- Must complete a fingerprint-based Criminal History Background Check.
- Teach techniques and skills specific to swimming.
- Be available for off-season workouts.
- Assist Head Coach with maintenance of a performance schedule for the entire season.
- Arrange for & attend all swim meets in preparation for Regional and State Championships.
- Ensure athlete safety, including prevention of bullying, harassment, and hazing.
- Assist team in making any necessary fundraising decisions, planning events, and implementing these plans.
- Make appropriate awards for Sports Dessert Banquet.
- Work with head coach in arranging entries for meets.
- Complete necessary paperwork for inventory, budgeting, records, etc.