This individual is responsible for planning, directing, supervising, maintaining and implementing the functions and activities of the pool. He/she is responsible for the appropriate use of facilities, personnel and the safe and efficient use of all activities conducted. In addition, he/she, will teach appropriate aquatic classes as assigned and coach the men and women swim teams.
- Administer all aspects of the pool, to include promoting, scheduling the facility use, supervising staff, and performing other such duties as they arise or may be assigned,
- Be thoroughly familiar with and complying with all College and Division policy and disseminate such information to student employees.
- Represent the College on the highest professional level with dignity, integrity, ethical behavior-that will earn and sustain the good will of various user groups, such as the community, staff, faculty, student body and alumni.
- Maintain accurate record and collection of appropriate fees (where applicable) for building daily use or rentals to groups and individuals.
- Assist the Director in budget preparation and for securing additional funding by taking an active part in all department fund-raising events and projects.
- Responsible for attending all appropriate Department and College meetings and actively being involved in other areas of campus life by serving on committees.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study.
- Experience working within in a college environment is preferred.
- Ability to work well with college students, and cooperatively with other members of the faculty, staff and administration.
- Willingness to accept responsibility for accomplishment of program objectives under the direction of the appropriate professional staff member.
- The successful candidate must also possess a valid driver's license free of any major violations.