- Understand the characteristics and needs of the athletes you coach.
- Understand the components of a training session and the competitions relevant to the athletes being coached.
- Appropriate communication, management and coaching skills for the athletes being coached.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Athletic Director, players and parents to conduct the season.
- Maintain accurate records, and results of the season.
- Serve as an advocate and role model for the academic, ethical, and moral development of students.
- Coordinate with feeder programs to include community youth teams.
- Managing resources and equipment.
- Demonstrate cooperation with other sports team coaches and support all sports programs.
- Planning and managing training sessions.
- Favorable Criminal Background Check and Child Abuse Registry Check for the candidate who is offered employment.
- Mandatory Direct Deposit of paycheck.