- Valid driver’s license.
- State of Ohio Teacher’s Certificate (preferred, not required).
- Coaching and administrative abilities.
- Obtain Pupil Activity Supervision Validation.
- Ability to relate to and inspire young athletes.
- Knowledge of the care of and prevention of athletic injuries.
- Organizational skills/resources to enhance the program.
- Skill in oral presentations.
- Able to get along with other coaches.
- Organize and promote ticket sales for middle and high school athletic events.
- Organize working personnel for home events, including ticket sellers and takers, police and general patrol.
- Act as a supervising official at all home contests, including gymnasium, field and other related areas.
- Promote all athletic events.
- Prepare reports of game attendance and gate receipts for the athletic director.
- Supervise pre-season ticket drive.
- Submit names and work schedules of working personnel to the athletic director for payment.