Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Tennis Assistant Coach for Athletics. Under the direct supervision of the Head Coach, the Assistant Coach will be responsible for helping with coaching activities at practice and competition.
- Support the coordination of Women’s Tennis intercollegiate athletic program which provides an opportunity for student-athletes to participate on a competitive, Division I women’s tennis team while attending school to earn a college degree.
- This position will be primarily responsible for on-court coaching.
- Assist in preparing players through individual and team practices to compete against top level collegiate programs.
- This person must have a strong understanding of tennis including technical form, tactical concepts, and mental strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 year of collegiate tennis coaching experience or playing experience.
- Strong understanding of tennis including technical form, tactical concepts, and mental strategies.