We opened our doors 50 years ago as Chicago's first indoor tennis club. And we've been leaders in tennis ever since. Our goal has always been to improve the game of tennis and we've moved the needle forward in so many ways. Our founders have been a part of making the game accessible to as many people as possible through multiple ways, from creating Tennis in No Time, designed to teach adult beginners to play tennis and developing the Junior Development Program that became the USTA model of 10 and under tennis, we want the world to have the same love of tennis that we do.
- Increase visibility of tennis offerings within the community.
- Engage more members in more programs and with more coaches.
- Maintain tennis areas to promote an exceptional facility experience.
- Provide adult, junior, private, semi-private, and group tennis lessons for beginner through advanced level players.
- Evaluate student progress and teaching tennis techniques using best practices.
- Have coaching experience including adults, teams, and junior development.
- Possess one nationally recognized certification in tennis (preferred).
- Possess a NTRP rating of 4.0 or higher and preferably have collegiate playing experience.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.