- Provide the resident/guest with personal, gracious, and professional service while working at the tennis courts.
- Stay visible outside and promote lessons to guests
- Properly greet guests and provide the standard setup for lessons and court rentals following protocols of service.
- Provide consistent professional consultations and applications to residents/guests sharing lesson and membership features and benefits as well as for spa
- Exhibit proper behavior and abide by all guidelines while maintaining a clean and neat environment.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and safety as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Must be licensed by the State of Hawaii as a Cosmetologist.
- Computer literate. Ability to accurately compute mathematical calculations. [Attentive to detail and accuracy.]
- Possess ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to provide clear and pleasant communication in English using proper grammar.
- A sincere willingness to provide five-diamond service to residents/guests and to peers.