The Tennis Coach has full responsibility for leading the tennis program in the mission of St. Anthony Catholic High School and our athletic program philosophy.
- Supervise and lead the tennis program on the court as a coach;
- Stay abreast of and take appropriate action to ensure academic progress of all tennis student-athletes;
- Schedule, organize, and attend tennis meets as appropriate, to include driving teams in school bus;
- Maintain budget for tennis program;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong background in dealing with inexperienced players and developing them from 9th grade through 12th grade.
- Must have strong organizational skills and communicate well with the students, faculty, and parents.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.
High School Diploma or its equivalent.Two (2) years of experience as a tennis instructor at any level, preferably at the high school level.