The Athletics and Recreation Department is committed to providing a wide range of activities and services that assist Pratt students of various backgrounds and abilities in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Pratt Institute has an athletics history dating back to the founding of the institution. Currently, Pratt is a member of the NCAA Division III and Coast to Coast Athletic Conference (C2C).
- Plan, organize, and oversee practices and training programs.
- Assist with any logistics related to all levels of student-athlete recruitment.
- Assist in scouting, game, and practice planning.
- Communicate with individual players, administrators, and recruits through formal and informal methods while establishing rapport and a spirit of cooperation.
- At least 2 years of college/professional coaching experience.
- A record of integrity and the ability to inspire students and athletes to perform at a high level.
- Experience recruiting and the ability to successfully recruit student-athletes.
- Familiarity with NCAA Division III rules.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to work well in a diverse work environment.
- Valid Drivers License and ability to drive Pratt vehicles.