Provide the ultimate tennis experience by providing the highest quality tennis instruction and customer service. Teaches various tennis programs to include junior programs, lessons, special events and clinics.
- Provides beginning through advanced instruction (private and group) for all levels of players.
- Assists in the promotion of and conducting tennis clinics, private lessons, special events and programs to attract and maintain members’/guests’ tennis interests.
- Develops safe, professional, and comprehensive tennis lessons and programs to ensure students develop along a pathway that will encourage continued involvement in tennis.
- Assists in supervising play and ensure proper charging of fees
- Ensure students understand tennis rules, scoring procedures, safety rules and tennis etiquette.
- Enforces all club rules and regulations governing the use of the club/facility, its equipment and other property.
- Performs racquet stringing.
- Quickly and efficiently responds to member/guest questions, comments, and concerns.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Demonstrate positive attitude and actions through a display of courtesy, service, cooperation, hospitality, sensitivity and professionalism.
Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Preferences:
- Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job (e.g. the staff may be required to communicate with English speaking customers or co-workers, the manuals for the equipment used are in English).
- Skill level equivalent to a minimum 4.0 USTA rating.