Sacred Heart coaches are responsible for providing a competitive, safe, positive, and student-centered practice environment in accordance with the Goals and Criteria of a Sacred Heart education and our Athletics Policy and Procedures.
- The ideal coaching candidate will have experience with the sport at the college level, or equivalent, expertise in teaching sport-specific skills and strategy and the ability to relate and communicate effectively with young women.
- Experience coaching jumpers and/or sprint events a plus.
- Comply with Sacred Heart and sport-specific organization policies and procedures.
- Supervise student-athletes during all team activities.
- Attend all practices and competitions at the direction of the Head Coach.
- Collaborate with coaching staff to plan, organize and run daily practices.
- Implement instruction and training programs to prepare student-athletes for competition
- Assist in maintaining equipment.
Sacred Heart is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes candidates who will enhance the cultural diversity of our community. Competitive stipend to commensurate with experience.