This position is responsible for a highly competitive track & field program which competes in the North Star Athletic Association and NAIA. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: knowing and abiding by all University, NAIA, and North Star Athletic Association rules and regulations; coaching, recruiting, monitoring student athletes' academic progress, budgeting and scheduling, organization, and implementation of practice and game plans.
- College or High School track & field coaching experience.
- Software skills in MS Office Suite, including MS Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated detail orientated.
- Demonstrated conscientiousness.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with diverse populations.
- Ability to present professional demeanor at all times.
DELIVERABLES & OUTCOMES:
- Administer the track and field program.
- Administer recruitment of student athletes.
- Teach classes in HPER or related field with appropriate credentials.
- Position may include game day or supervision duties within athletics.