- Assist in the develop, supervision, and administration the Greenfield-Central track and field program.
- Provide instruction, plan, and coordinate practices during the season, during the school year out of season (to include the limited contact periods) and during the summer.
- Work with the athletic department in developing the schedule.
- Perform all administrative duties as assigned by Head Coach and administration.
- Maintain knowledge of the sport, coaching techniques and follow IHSAA and NFHS rules governing track and field.
- Assist in overseeing the security, maintenance and improvement of the track and field facilities.
- Successful coaching experience at the varsity level is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully lead and work with the student-athletes, parents, fellow coaches, administration and community.
- Experience coaching the throws (shot put and discus) is preferred.
The Greenfield-Central Community School Board of Trustees does not discriminate on the basis of the Protected Classes of race, color, national origin, sex (including transgender status, sexual orientation and gender identity), disability, age, religion, military status, ancestry, or genetic information which are classes protected by Federal and/or State law.