Emma Willard is seeking an Indoor Track and Field Assistant coach for the upcoming 2022-2023 season. Practices begin on November 14th through the end of February. Practices at Emma Willard School are from 4:00 - 5:30 p.m. and meets generally take place on weekends.
- Experience with track and field coaching;
- Current CPR/AED and First aid certification;
- Valid driving license;
- Ability to work afternoon and weekends;
- Ability to drive school vans; training will be provided;
- Communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with students, athletic director and other coaches.
- Implement (and where necessary plan) track and field practices;
- Professionally represent Emma Willard at all times including practices and meets;
- Transport athletes to and from meets as required;
- Write end of the season comment for squad members;
- Participate in a team dessert and provide a written season summary and end of the year awards to Tony Holston, Indoor Track and Field Head Coach.