As Head Men’s and Women’s Track and Field & Cross Country Coach, The successful candidate will have full responsibility of administering the running programs including recruitment of qualified student-athletes, hiring and supervision of assistant coaches, planning practices and scheduling appropriate competitions under the supervision of the Director of Athletics.
- Recruitment of traditional students to participate in intercollegiate men’s and women’s Track & Field and Cross Country at the College
- The coach is also responsible for participating actively in team recruitment activities, including on and off campus programs; assisting in the development and implementation of marketing/recruiting strategies; and supporting set office policies and procedures
- The incumbent must possess the ability to exercise good judgement in establishing priorities, making decisions and problem-solving; effectively managing his/her own time and projects; and accepting or overcoming obstacles creatively and patiently
- This position reports to the Director of Athletics and will supervise assistant coaches and other team staff including student managers and statisticians
- To teach and uphold the mission of Bryant & Stratton College and the Philosophy of Bryant & Stratton Athletics and the core values embedded in each
- Plan, develop and execute a season long plan for the student-athletes on your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Bryant & Stratton College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.