North Valley is seeking a person for this position to develop basic skills, motivation, build character, grow participation, and continue to connect student-athletes to our school. Applicants need to demonstrate, model and teach strong work ethic, provide academic support, be a team and individual character builder, demonstrate organization skills in practice planning and communicate effectively with players, coaches, parents and school administration.
- Build successful 9-12 program and oversee all facets of the program.
- Be a role model for high school student athletes.
- Cooperate with other school sponsored sports by encouraging athletes to compete in off season programs.
- Develop and implement an off season and summer program.
- Monitor the academic progress and attendance of the players.
- Lead assistant coaches and players in the support of other NVHS teams and events.
- Be a team player among all coaches in the athletic program.
- NFHS Certification;
- First Aid Card (CPR and AED trained);
- District fingerprinting /Criminal check;
- Completion of all OSAA Certifications;
- Completion of ODE Steroid Test.