Gulliver Preparatory School’s Athletic Department is currently seeking an Upper School Assistant Athletic Director to join our team of professionals. This position will be responsible for assisting the Director of Athletics with the planning, direction, implementation, supervision, and assessment of interscholastic programs at Gulliver Prep, alongside the overall administration of the Athletic Department to include compliance, day-to-day athletic operations, scheduling, and contest/event management.
- Work with students, parents, faculty and administrators as a member of the Athletics Department.
- Ensure compliance with FHSAA policies and procedures.
- Lead game-day operations for home athletic contests.
- Possess a working knowledge of various web-based programs used for compliance and workflow including Home Campus, Veracross, Arbiter and Google Suite.
- Coordinate facility usage, including working with Risk Management staff as needed.
- Maintain athletic calendars for practices, contests, transportation, and department related logistics.
- Assist with scheduling contests and coordinating contest officials.
- Coordinate athletic team/department travel.
- Assist with monitoring student-athlete eligibility.
- Coordinate athletic department special events as assigned (i.e., Signing Days, Senior Days, Awards ceremonies).
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in athletic administration.