Working closely with the Head Varsity Lacrosse Coach, the assistant lacrosse coach is responsible for supporting various aspects of the lacrosse program, such as program development, training, and coaching team members. The coach is required to abide by the rules and regulations established by Pace Academy and Georgia High School Athletics (GHSA).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Possess and maintain a coaching philosophy that is in accordance with the mission of Pace Academy;
- A strong commitment to the student-athlete concept;
- Coaching experience;
- Effective leadership, coaching and recruiting skills;
- Good communication skills with players, parents, and the athletic department.
- Encourage, train, and coach the participants of the Upper School lacrosse program;
- Collaborate with the varsity lacrosse coach as needed;
- Organize practice sessions;
- Represent Pace Academy and the lacrosse program in a professional manner and within the bounds of good sportsmanship.