Sacred Heart Greenwich has been empowering girls and young women since 1848 in a stimulating and developmentally appropriate educational environment in accordance with the Goals and Criteria of a Sacred Heart education. This mission provides opportunities to develop spiritual, cognitive, social, emotional, and physical skills. Sacred Heart Greenwich integrates technology into the learning process through enhanced collaboration, exploration, discovery, and creativity.
- Implement instruction and training programs to prepare student-athletes for competition; this will include plans for experienced and brand-new players.
- Collaborate with coaching staff to plan, organize and run daily practices.
- Attend all practices and competitions at the direction of the Director of Lacrosse and Director of Athletics.
- Supervise student-athletes during all team activities.
- Comply with Sacred Heart and sport-specific organization policies and procedures.
- Assist in maintaining equipment.
- The ideal coaching candidate will have experience with the sport at the college level, or equivalent, expertise in teaching sport-specific skills and strategy and the ability to relate and communicate effectively with young women.
- The candidate should be energetic, approachable, knowledgeable, and eager to be an active member of a dynamic athletic and learning community.
As members of the international network of Sacred Heart schools, we are committed to attracting and retaining faculty with a passion for teaching, who demonstrate an active faith, practice a deep respect for intellectual values, promote social awareness, build community, and value personal growth and responsibility. Sacred Heart Greenwich is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes candidates who will enhance the cultural diversity of our community.