Working closely with the Varsity head coach, the Upper School assistant coach is responsible for supporting various aspects of the softball program. The coach is required to abide by the rules and regulations established by Pace Academy and Georgia High School Athletics (GHSA).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Possess and maintain a coaching philosophy that is in accordance with the mission of Pace Academy
- Candidate must have experience coaching and a good understanding of how to work with Grade 9-12 student-athletes;
- A strong commitment to the student-athlete concept;
- Effective leadership, coaching, and recruiting skills;
- Good communication skills with players, parents, and the Athletics Department;
- Energetic, self-motivated, flexible, punctual, dependable, and a team player.
- Team coaching with the coaching staff on a daily basis;
- Possibly drive players to/from games, as needed;
- Represent Pace Academy and the softball program in a professional manner and within the bounds of good sportsmanship.