To provide leadership in helping each participating student achieve a high level of skill, an appreciation for the values of discipline and sportsmanship and an increased level of self-esteem. To instruct student athletes in a specific sports activity.
- Experience in coaching.
- Physical ability to perform essential functions.
- Available to work during assigned hours.
- Understanding of and agreement with the District's goals of an athletic program.
- Knowledge of coaching techniques and human behavior.
- Possess knowledge of the State, Federal and School Board Policies and Regulations.
The Maricopa Unified School District 20 does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its educational programs or activities. The Maricopa Unified School District 20 is an equal opportunity employer in compliance with title IX of The Education Amendments of 1972 and Sec. 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.