To help student athletes in sports as well as in life. To teach them the sport and to have fun. To teach the athletes the rules and fundamentals of the game and teach team play. To have complete records, paperwork, budgets etc.
- Hold pre-season meeting with parents/participants to inform them of the philosophy of the program and rules and regulations.
- Ensure safety of students.
- Work within district policies and procedures in the development and maintenance of the interscholastic athletics program.
- Assist the Athletic Director in purchasing equipment and supplies.
- Assist the Athletic Director in scheduling non-league games and officials.
- Ensure the proper conduct and actions of team players at all times.
- Must meet all Parma City School District and Ohio Department of Education licensure requirements.
- Pupil Activity Permit issued by the State Department of Education.
- CPR/AED certification.