Under the supervision of the Head Football Coach, the applicant will serve as the Offensive Coordinator for the varsity program as well as a position coach. The applicant will also assist with other duties including, but not limited to, planning practices, organizing youth camp and coach’s clinic, and be assigned as a position coach on special teams.
- Coordinating the varsity offense, oversee the offensive staff, and prepare the offensive playbook in the off-season in conjunction with the head coach.
- Conduct meetings with the offensive staff to prepare practice schedules.
- Provide game and practice film analysis and film breakdown of opponent’s tendencies.
- Prepare a daily – weekly depth chart and substitution plan.
- Prepare offensive scripts, scout defensive cards with fronts, coverages, and stunts, and organize the defensive scout team.
- Prepare offensive scouting report and film breakdown to be finalized by Sunday afternoon with the offensive staff and head coach.
- Other duties as assigned by the head coach.
- Prefer at least one year of High School Offensive Coordinator experience, and/or five or more years of experience coaching high school football.
- Familiar with OHSAA AND NFHS rules and regulations and must maintain all required coaching credentials.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with being well organized with strong attention to detail.
- Offensive Coordinator with high energy.
- Must be a good fit with the current staff.
- Goal of becoming a Head Coach in time.