- Work cooperatively, and in a timely manner, with the School Athletic Department, Varsity Head Football Coach, and the District Athletic Department with requests for information (i.e., Rosters, Physical Forms, Parent Permission Forms, Emergency Medical Forms, Preseason/Postseason Reports, etc., and any other information that might be required periodically.
- Meet all requirements set forth by the District Board of Education and the Ohio Department of Education relative to required coaching certificates Pupils Activity Permit.
- Recognize the need to be aware of and implement all applicable administrative policies set forth by the Board of Education, Superintendent of Schools, School Principals, Conference Leagues, and the Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA)
- Assist with student-athletes academic eligibility.
- Assist with game schedules.
- Ohio Secondary Teaching Certificate preferred.
- Successful participation in a similar activity in high school and/or college. Evidence of successful past coaching experience at the high school or college level is desired.
- Provide a satisfactory result on a County Police Records Check, State BCII Check, and FBI Fingerprint Background Check. Possess an Ohio Department of Education Pupils Activity Permit. Provide proof of current C.P.R. and First Aid Certifications. Provide satisfactory completion of the National Federation of State High School Association (NFHSlearn.com) Fundamentals of Coaching, COVID-19, Concussions Trainings/Certifications. Provide satisfactory completion of Ohio Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) Coaches Training/Certification.