- Two or more years of coaching experience at varsity or sub varsity level or applicable other baseball experience. Must have MHSAA CAP Certification or willing to obtain it.
- Knowledge of teaching skills in a safe environment – CPR/First Aid Certification
- Proven leadership skills.
- Communicative with students – staff – parents.
- Team player.
- Ability to perform at a high energy level.
- Detail oriented.
- Shall, except in emergencies, attend all events and functions associated directly with their teams.
- Establish a sense of direction for the student athletes while participating in the baseball program.
- Support the line of communication with all coaches within the baseball program.
- Promote and project leadership qualities for our student-athletes.
- Is a role model of coaching for our staff, parents, community and students.
- Contribute to the standards of all academic, athletic and extra-curricular programs.
- Follows and adheres to the Fraser Athletic Code of Conduct.
- Attend the pre-season, post-season and year-end meeting the Athletic Director requires.
- Turn in all forms that are needed by the Athletic Department in a timely manner.
- Assist with fundraising activities of the FHS/RMS Athletic Booster Club.
- Perform any other functions that the Athletic Director deems necessary.