Milton Hershey School is currently seeking a Head, Varsity Baseball Coach responsible for the organization and administration of the varsity baseball program. Qualified applicants should exhibit a commitment to high student achievement and support for all students in a diverse, multicultural environment. The season begins March and ends in June, with opportunities for off season workouts in the fall and winter as well. Practices are Monday through Friday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. with occasional practices on Saturdays.
- 1-3 years successful coaching experience. Playing and coaching experience at the travel baseball and collegiate baseball levels preferred.
- Valid PA Driver’s license in good standing.
- Must have knowledge of current baseball rules and regulations.
- Ability to teach fundamental skills and team concepts of baseball.
- Ability to interact with student athletes of different ages and baseball skill levels in a positive and professional manner.
- Candidates should demonstrate a high degree of integrity, as all MHS staff are considered to be role models for MHS students.