- 9 years of prior MHSAA high school, collegiate, or professional coaching experience
- Experience developing and/or moving high school players to junior, ACHA college,
- NCAA college, or professional hockey preferred.
- Experience with latest video platforms and/or breaking down video required.
- Experience working with KLAA Conference administrators and coaches preferred.
- Must possess knowledge of effective coaching techniques and skills.
- Must possess the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with
- school administrators, parents, and students.
- Meet and communicate with Hockey Head Coach as required.
- Assist varsity head hockey coach in the following:
- Off-ice skills training and instruction.
- Prepare players for practices and games.
- Evaluation of game video.
- Practice preparation and planning.
- System(s) development and implementation.
- Communicate with Athletic Office.
- Communicate with MHSAA coaches.
- Manage player development and assist with moving payers to MDHL, MHA, Junior,
- ACHA College, NCAA College.
- Ride away game bus as required.