To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The following is a list of qualifications for the position, any of which may be waived by the Board of Education in exercising its prerogative to determine qualifications.
- Complies with M.H.S.A.A. policies and department / district policies.
- Maintains consistent communication with Athletic Director
- Develop positive self image with athletics
- Attends clinics / workshops related to sport.
- Utilize sound teaching methods to develop skills techniques.
- Demonstrate public support / loyalty for coaches.
- Demonstrate positive team sportsmanship toward opponents and officials.
- Demonstrates effective management of pre-contest details.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will continuously work inside or outside depending on the sporting event. Occasionally the employee must be able to meet deadlines with severe time constraints and interact with public and other workers. The employee has direct responsibility for the safety, well-being and work output of others. The noise level in the environment is usually moderate.