- 5+ years of experience coaching lacrosse.
- Must possess effective coaching techniques and skills.
- Must possess knowledge of the rules, regulations, strategies, and techniques of the sport.
- Must possess the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with school administrators, opponents, staff, parents, and students.
- Previous head coaching experience preferred.
- Employment is contingent on the applicant passing a full background check.
- Manage and supervise athletic activities, contests, and practice sessions, to promote individual growth in athletic skills, teamwork, discipline, respect, and good sportsmanship.
- Use a variety of instructional techniques to meet the needs and improve the abilities of student-athletes.
- Build and foster an inclusive, positive culture that promotes sustainable success.
- Determine game strategy based on the team’s capabilities.
- Apply and enforce student discipline during athletic contests, practice sessions, and while on trips off school property.
- Encourage sportsmanlike conduct in all phases of athletic participation at all times.
- Take all necessary precautions to protect student-athletes, equipment, and facilities, including protecting students from hazing/bullying.