- The coach is expected to attend all practices and games, awards events, and meetings called by the administration or Activities & Athletic Director, including but not limited to pre-season coaches meeting and a pre-season parent/athlete meeting.
- Traveling will be required for off-site trips.
- Supervise student-athletes in tryouts, practices, competitions, and other outings until student-athletes' transportation arrives and they have left the building and/or athletic area.
- Maintains discipline, addresses grievances, and works to create good morale, cooperation, and team unity.
- Provide training rules and any other regulations and requirements to each student-athlete.
- Initiates programs and follows policies concerning injuries, medical attention, and emergencies, including completing proper forms and reporting requirements.
- Coordinates with the Activities & Athletic Director regarding student-athlete suspension and related communication with parents.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience preferred.
- High School/Trade School degree preferred.
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required.
Orange East Supervisory Union is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.