- Organizing practices and games.
- Monitoring the academic progress of student athletes throughout the school year.
- Include issuing and collecting uniforms.
- Providing an orientation of a sound program to all student athlete participants.
- Communicating with coaches and athletic director on the progression of the student athletes and the team.
- Realizing the athlete is a student first; academics have priority over athletics.
- Being on time to all scheduled athletic events.
THE MUST HAVES:
- 0-3 years of coaching experience.
- Strong knowledge of specific sport including rules, terminology, etc.
THE BONUS POINTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year educational institution.
- Continued Education in specific sport.
- Coached specific sport.
- Experience working with kids.