- Responsible for planning and direct supervision of daily varsity team activities in-season.
- Out-of-season contact must be within MIAA and BHS policies.
- Reports to Director of Athletics.
- Knowledge of MIAA Rules and Policies.
- Concussion awareness training certification.
- CPR/AED certification.
The Public Schools of Brookline is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Members of underrepresented groups and all persons committed to diversity and inclusive excellence are strongly encouraged to apply.