Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and cultivate a connection between the high school programs at all levels and
any local recreational volleyball programs to support the future growth of the sport.
- Exemplifies Athol High School’s core values both on and off the court.
- Ability to train and motivate athletes.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other members of the coaching staff and athletic
- Proper planning for games and practices.
- Flexibility with practice and game schedules.
- Desire to help student-athletes beyond the court.
- Attend clinics, conferences, and other meetings to continue to expand on volleyball and
- High school diploma.
- 5 years of coaching experience. Head coaching experience preferred but not required.
- First Aid/CPR/AED certification.
- Certification of MIAA Coaches Education course or ability to complete the course within 2
years of hiring.
Athol-Royalston Regional School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.