- Develop and implement an organized and comprehensive cross country program.
- Work collaboratively with other program coaches, parents, boosters and youth organizations.
- Provide positive leadership while teaching and modeling good sportsmanship.
- Provide adequate supervision and management of team members during practices and games.
- Use current best practices to teach and develop distance running skills while maintaining student-athlete safety.
- Report game results to Athletic Director and local media outlets.
- Prior high school Cross Country coaching experience preferred.
- Current CPR/AED certification, or ability to acquire.
- Current Sports First Aid Certification, or ability to acquire.
- Current Criminal Record Check (CHRC) on file with the Department of Education.
M.S.A.D. No. 75 is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)