Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates the Mercy charisms and acts as a role model in leadership and the sport.
- Promotes the Mercy values, charisms, and Critical Concerns.
- Implements Sports Medicine for the Soul program consistently and effectively throughout the coaching season.
- Completes required compliance training including but not limited to first aid and CPR certification and Sports Medicine for the Soul program.
- Plans, prepares, and delivers coaching using a variety of methods.
- Collaborates with coaches and Athletic Director to develop and continuously improve sports program and coaching; Accepts feedback and incorporates improvements into coaching.
- Assesses student-athlete needs and progress to adjust coaching methods as needed; Works with students individually to help them overcome specific challenges.
- Commitment to the values of the School and student-athlete success.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Weekday availability from approximately 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.