Duties & Responsibilities:
- Motivate students to improve individually and contribute to team improvement.
- Assist in communicating with parents and the community to promote this sport and The John Carroll School.
- Promote safety within all aspects of the program.
- Follow all MIAA rules and regulations.
- Assist in coaching and instruction that upholds the values and ideals of the Catholic Church and is in alignment with the mission of The John Carroll School.
- Be committed to self-improvement and professional development.
- Attend pre-season and post-season meetings.
- Instill and promote the positive culture and foundational values of the Athletics Department.
- Demonstrated success in coaching at the high school level.
- Knowledge of all aspects of the skills involved with this sport.
- Excellent communication and active listening skills.
- Ability to relate and work with diverse groups.