This position is responsible for coaching and providing direction to the student athletes so that they might achieve a high level of skill, as well as an appreciation for discipline, sportsmanship and teamwork in Football. This position contributes to the educational program as a whole and the growth of the students.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Valid Michigan teaching certificate preferred.
- CPR/First Aid
- Successful completion of all required online health/safety courses.
- Previous head football coaching experience and or coordinator coaching experience is preferred.
- Experience working in a school setting and with others from diverse backgrounds.
- Knowledge and understanding pertaining to sport, strategies, rules etc.
- Understanding of Michigan High School Athletic Association rules and regulations.
- Meet the guidelines set by the Woodhaven Brownstown School District. (Includes: drug screening/criminal background checks).