Menlo School is an independent, coeducational, college preparatory school for students in grades six through twelve. Established in 1915, the School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and is a member of the National and California Associations of Independent Schools. We are looking for a Varsity Offensive Line Coach for the 2020 football season.
Coaching candidate’s attributes and duties would include the following:
- Working in tandem with JV coaches to secure consistent teaching between both levels.
- Consistent attendance with practice, meeting times and games throughout the course of a season.
- Display knowledge and fundamentals of offensive line scheme and techniques.
- The ability to present instructional direction to a position group in both an on-field and class room setting.
- The professional ability to develop and establish a personal connection with Menlo athletes, staff and administration members.
- Previous coaching and playing is recommended for the position.
Due to the current health climate with COVID-19, start dates, times and calendars may be subject to change by Menlo administration and or CCS regulations.