The Assistant Coach will be present for and assist in running of practices Wednesday & Friday starting at 3:30 PM that are approximately 1.75 hours in duration. Meet days will require a greater time commitment, with occasional weekend meets.
- Train student athletes in the field events specifically jumps and throws.
- Assess athletes’ skills, monitor athletes during competition and practice and provide guidance for athletes to improve.
- Instill the values of respect, team spirit, passion, teamwork, and dedication.
- Improve skills, confidence, and commitment in all athletes.
- Ability to drive the team vehicle to and from practice or meets if needed.
- Prior playing and coaching experience.
- An understanding of the rules and regulations of the sport.
- Knowledge of effective skills and strategies that contribute to team growth and success.