- Previous successful Golf coaching experience.
- Knowledge of hiqh-quality coaching tactics and practice drills.
- Knowledge of MHSAA & LSD rules and policies.
- CPR Certification & first aid training.
- Commitment to Lansing School District’s mission and vision.
- Lead and manage Sexton High School’s Varsity Girls Golf team throughout the entire 2023-24 season.
- Recruit a full team of players for Sexton High School’s Varsity Girls Golf team by the first day of the season, including running competitive tryouts if necessary.
- Coach Sexton High School’s Varsity Girls Golf team to a winning record, with the goal of reaching postseason play.
- Ensure all your players are academically eligible and successful throughout the entire Winter season.
- Organize and communicate consistent practice and competitive game schedules in collaboration with Sexton High School’s Athletic Director.
- Maintain and distribute team equipment and jerseys at the beginning and end of the season.
- Organize and operate offseason conditioning, training, and clinics for both team members and community members.
- Abide by all MHSAA policies and regulations.
- Manage coaching staff, including Freshman or Varsity teams, if applicable.
The Lansing School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its educational policies or practices on the basis of religion, race, color, sex, national origin, or handicap of any individual.