Comstock Park High School
● Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree (preferred).
● Michigan Teaching Certification (preferred).
● Strong knowledge of fundamental skills and rules for sport.
● Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills with athletes, staff, parents, administration and community.
● Demonstrate effective leadership qualities.
● Good organizational skills.
● Good disciplinary skills.
● Willingness to abide by and enforce the Comstock Park School athletic code of conduct.
● Willingness to attend clinics.
● Dedication to building a successful program.
The Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation and transgender identity), disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information, or any other legally protected category, (collectively, "Protected Classes") in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities.
● Thorough knowledge of MHSAA rules and regulations.
● Ability to manage budget, organize fundraisers, order and maintain equipment.
● Certified in first aid.