- Successful high school or college experience in Soccer.
- Experience as a coach/assistant coach preferred.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Soccer.
- Valid Michigan teaching certificate is desirable.
- Knowledge of weight training and conditioning techniques.
- Previous experience working with students.
- Work as a team member of the coaching staff.
- Prepare training/practice sessions, athletic contest preparations and team travel arrangements.
- Work closely with the Athletic Director in scheduling athletic contests.
- Delegate responsibility appropriately to assistant coaches.
- Maintain a professional competency by attending clinics and state rule meetings as needed.
- Ability to complete other trainings as necessary to provide a safe environment for student athletes as assigned by the district.
- Ability to provide effective leadership to student athletes to encourage both successful academic development and competitive performance.
The Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics, in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities.