- Organize and supervise the soccer program.
- Develop and organize the practice program
- Acts as a liaison person in relating the soccer program to the staff, administration, and local news media.
- Maintain and inventory all equipment.
- Performs other tasks and assumes other responsibilities as the principal and/or Superintendent may assign.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required.
Cape Cod Regional Technical High School is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.