- Work with athletes to improve personal and teamwork skills.
- Provide guidance and encouragement to help student profit from their participation.
- Promote school spirit and participation in athletic activities as vital aspects of the district's educational mission.
- Recognize each contact with the public as an opportunity to promote a positive impression of the school district.
- Actively encourage parental involvement in the athletic program.
- Valid State of Ohio teacher's license is preferred.
- A clear record as determined by the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification (BCI) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
- Coaching expertise in the assigned sport. Completion of all pupil activity supervisor validation requirements.
- Documentation of current cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training.