The head coach interacts directly with coaches, parents and student-athletes as a representative of Christian Academy. He/she is to live and coach in such a way so that student-athletes are led to righteousness in every area of life, and in particular their athletic development.
- A strong clear Christian testimony with a mature and godly spirit.
- A daily example of the highest Christian virtue both in and out of school.
- Commitment to faithful attendance and support of a church whose beliefs are in agreement with the Statement of Faith.
- Agreement and belief that The Bible is the final authority concerning truth, morality, and the proper conduct of mankind.
- He/she will coach from a biblical perspective and strive to be a true reflection of Jesus Christ to our athletes.
- Coach will create a winning environment by displaying a positive attitude and providing daily encouragement to those under his/her leadership helping to build strong relationships.
- Teaches athletes to perform sound, safe fundamental techniques of the designated sport throughout the season.
- Coach will promote honesty, integrity, humility, loyalty, unity, and encourage total character development of our athletes.
- The head coach will promote and encourage the success of all other programs, emphasizing the need to share multi-sport athletes and to collaborate fruitfully with students, parents, and staff to balance our students’ investment in academics and the arts.
- Coaches will be responsible for establishing team rules. These pre-approved rules must be communicated to the team at the beginning of the season.