Davison High School
Davison Community Schools
- Must be able to relate well to high school students, parents, high school personnel, and the general public.
- Experience as a high school head varsity softball coach preferred.
- Previous high school assistant varsity softball coaching experience preferred.
- Must have the organizational ability to coordinate a softball program in grades five through twelve.
- Must have the ability to work with and give direction to assistant coaches and other related personnel.
- Consideration will be given to softball playing experience at the college level.
- Previous high school varsity softball participation preferred.
- Must have a minimum of two years of softball coaching experience on the high school level.
- Must possess a good understanding of softball coaching situations and strategy as determined by the interviewing process.
- Demonstrate mental/physical ability and stamina for meeting the requirements of the position.
Must sign up & complete, within 6 months, the MHSAA Coaches Advancement Program (CAP).
Concussion Online Class
SALARY: Per DEA Master Agreement
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: Athletic Director
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Apply online at http://www.davisonschools.org - Internal applicants are required to provide a letter of intent and resume to the Direct Supervisor identified on this posting.
The District reserves the right to select the person it believes will be the most successful in this position and will be the greatest benefit to the school(s).
The Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, (including sexual orientation and transgender identity), disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information or any other legally protected category, (collectively, "Protected Classes"), in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities. The person designated to handle any questions and/or complaints concerning the non-discrimination policy of Davison Community Schools is Assistant Superintendent Matthew Lobban, 1490 N Oak Rd, Davison, MI 48423 - (810-591-0808).