Montrose seeks a part-time Varsity Girls Softball Coach from March 10 - May 20, 2024 . The head Softball Coach will hold practices Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday starting at 3:30 PM that are approximately 2 hours in duration. Game days will require a greater time commitment, however, there are no weekend commitments.
- Responsible for all aspects of the varsity team, including both organizing and supervising games and practices as well as uniform and equipment management.
- Assess player’s skills, monitor players during competition and practice and provide guidance for players to improve.
- Instill the values of respect, team spirit, passion, teamwork, and dedication.
- Improve skills, confidence, and commitment in all athletes.
- Ability to drive the team vehicle to and from practice or games if needed.
- Prior playing and coaching experience.
- An understanding of the rules and regulations of the game.
- Knowledge of effective skills and strategies that contribute to team growth and success.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- CPR Certification (may complete upon hiring).
- Licensed and ability to drive.